Happy Valentine's Day Laugh!

Friday, February 14, 2014

I found these two gems and thought "what a better way to celebrate Valentine's Day (the most commercialized of Hallmark Holidays) than to get a little laughter out there!" I want to take a small music break and put some smiles on peoples faces. I would like to point out that I notice a lot of people getting defensive, posting all these "I don't believe in Valentine's Day" or "I date myself and I'm happy" tweets, but no need to be so bitter. In Spanish when we say Happy Valentine's Day we literally translate it to "Happy day of celebrating Love and Friendship", which I like a lot more because it does not hone in on all the pressure to not be single today and as far as I'm concerned I get much love from my family and friends! So regardless of whether or not you are dating someone today, know that there is someone out there thinking of you and loving you! :)

Best Romantic Poem

Best Cute Stuffed Animal

Hope you all got a few laughs out of these classic creations that I found! Happy Valentine's Day to all my lovely readers!

xoxo Bisous! xoxo

SamJam

1 comments:

Marine said...

Hahaha I love the bear!
When I was younger my mom always got my siblings and I little gifts on Valentine's Day. I miss those!

Post a Comment